Sunday, November 8, 2009

wow

“As a musician I guess the only thing I would ask from a listener is to put the CD in, close your eyes and forget about all the peripherals. I guess that's a dream that may not happen in my lifetime, but I listen to music from all sorts of people and I think there is an open-minded individual who will be able to listen to music of all types.”

"And so the stage of the modern world is set. Now lets meet the cast. We are first introduced to an ordinary citizen, perhaps much like yourself. He starts his day just like you. After washing his face, he has a look in the mirror, a quick bowl of cereal and then he's off to work. Fighting the traffic, he's sick of his current state of being, he's tired of living just to exist. No missing gears. Incomplete. Incomplete! We are incomplete on our own. We are the missing people when we live inside of ourselves and inside of our doubts. There must be a loss of 'incompleteness' in the process of becoming whole."

-Jonathan Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment